Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Purple feathers??? day 4



Today we are featuring earrings made by Earthgoddess and her Fancy FeatheredFriends With Gardening Guinea Gifts (in her own words). She would also like to tell you a bit about herself.

Hello My name is Amanda,

I enjoy living in the county with my son the animals and all of nature,  I started making feather earrings about 6years ago and have just recently started selling them.  I love being creative and making things.  I have birds who live free range and happy they have neat feathers and leave them to use, along with yummy eggs.  All feathers are UV Sanitized.   Because of the diversity in Nature, no two will be the same, which is part of the beauty in using natural material in my handmade arts and crafts.

Featured here are one of my favorites, they really stand out with colors that just pop and fly away curves that are unique and stylish.

Material and features are:
Mother of pearl stars, Hot Pink and Black Feathers 3 1/2" long, Funky and Fun, Silver Wire wrapped, UV sanitized, and Surgical Steel Ear-Wires*


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my earrings Happy 365 :) Since the fb link does not seem to work here is a link to my page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gardening-Guinea-Gifts/110235732335309
    Thanks for looking,
    Amanda aka Earthgoddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) They are hot pink feathers :)

    ReplyDelete