Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012

This is the first feature for the blog and I wanted to bring in the New Year with a Jingle! I love these ornament earrings and thought I would share.


Meet Teresa Penrose...a little bit of information about her in her own words.

"I began making jewelry in 2008.  It all started because I'd been looking for a pair of earrings to match a ring I had.  One day I had walked into a Tall Mouse craft store to purchase a frame, when I saw their Bead Lounge.  I decided I would make my own earrings and so took a class to learn.  I loved it so much, I took another class, and another, and another.  Next thing I knew I was hooked!  I love creating new and beautiful items.  Most of my jewelry can be on the expensive side, so this year I decided to create some festive and affordable earrings just for Christmas.  I started wearing them where I work and I've had many sales that way!  I'm trying to keep each pair unique - as you can see in the pictures listed." 

You can visit Teresa on the web through her blog and Etsy shops:





1 comment: