Saturday, January 7, 2012

Elegant Beautiful Wire-wrapped Earrings ::: Day 7

Handmade Copper and Gemstone Chandelier Earrings

These intricate handmade copper chandelier earrings are a mix of my Moroccan Lace technique and a copper vine design I have used in the past. Beautiful, flashy blue Labradorite beads adorn these rustic, earthy earrings, making them fit for a Goddess. They display a stunning variety of patinas from deep brown from liver of sulfur to a cherry red from the flame of the torch. They measure approximately 2 1/2" from the tips of the handcrafted copper ear wires.


More about Heidi Kinnally...

I am a stay at home mother of 5 great children. I have always found myself drawn to jewelry making and finally have started to give myself a creative outlet. Most of the techniques I use are self-taught through reading, Internet tutorials, and trial and error. I have had some metal smithing training at Kendall School of Art in Design in Grand Rapids, MI, and I continue to take classes whenever something comes up that I think would be beneficial to me as an artist.   

No comments:

Post a Comment