Monday, January 9, 2012

Birds on a Wire ::: Day 9


Bird Charm Earrings - Bird on a Wire

These earrings are SOLD but I thought they were so dang cute and wanted to post anyway!


From Sylvia's etsy "about me page"


I've always been an on-again, off-again crafter. I'd get involved in something, get all the stuff together, make some great stuff and some grand plans, then life would interfere and drag me away from my creative outlet.

This year, I really am determined to stay on track, continue to create and keep my creative juices flowing. Right now, I'm all into earrings - beaded earrings, paper earrings, trying some upcycled earrings (still in the testing stage). I'm just going to keep following my creative fancy wherever it leads me. 

Please "like" me on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/mssylsstuff

1 comment: