Thursday, January 5, 2012

Check these out...Resin Cubes ::: Day 5


Botanical Resin Earrings. Real Flower Earrings. Pink Pressed Flower Earrings. Handmade Resin Jewelry with Real Flowers - Salmon Phlox
I'm an artist, mom and wife living in Asheville, NC. In the last ten years I've worked as a corporate attorney, started a family, trained a few horses, launched a cut flower business on the family farm, explored most of the mountain bike trails in Western North Carolina, and designed and sold jewelry from my home studio near downtown Asheville. Using the name of the family flower farm, Spotted Dog Farm, I sell my contemporary botanical jewelry at galleries in downtown Asheville, regional art shows and on Etsy. It's a full life, and I love it!

For a peek behind the curtain, visit my blog: http://spotteddogasheville.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my earrings! Love this site - such a fun way to find new designers.

    Best,
    Sumner

    ReplyDelete